Our wedding webpages now offer a brand new feature to create an even more personal experience: your very own domain name.
Buying a Personal Domain
1. I chose a free address but I want to upgrade to a personal domain now! Can I still purchase one?
Yes, you can upgrade anytime. Click here to start searching for your domain name.
2. What can I do with my personal domain?
Share all your details regarding your wedding with your personal domain – tell your story, upload pictures, give wedding details, link to your registries, etc. Email your personal domain to friends and family, share it on your Twitter or Facebook, or even print on your save the dates, invitations or Evites.
3. How much does a personal domain cost?
Each personal domain costs $19.99 per year.
4. What do I get when I purchase a personal domain for my Wedding Website?
When you purchase a domain through us, we'll take care of all of the technical details for you. Don't worry, YOU own your domain. We'll handle the actual purchase, domain registration and set up process. There are no fees past the initial $19.99 purchase fee.
5. Can I have more than one Personal Domain point at my Wedding Website?
No, each Wedding Website can only have one Personal Domain at a time. If there's a problem with your domain, contact Customer Service.
6. I've already sent my free Wedding Website address to my friends and family. If I buy a Personal Domain, will that link still work?
Yes, your original free address will still work. It will forward any visitors to your new Personal Domain. Your friends and family won't have any trouble accessing your site.
7. I searched for a domain, but the domain name I want is taken! Is there any way to get it?
Sorry! If the search says it's already registered, then it's not available. Try searching for another domain.
8: I already own a domain that I'd like to use with my Personal Wedding Website. Can you set that up for me?
If you registered your domain through a third party registrar such as GoDaddy or Register.com, you'll need to set up domain name forwarding through your registrar. To do so, you will need to contact or log into your registrar's domain management tool to forward or redirect your own domain to your Personal Wedding Website free address. You can find your website's free address at the top of the Manage My Domain page, labeled "Your personal URL".
Renewing a Personal Domain
1. Do these domains renew automatically after the first year? Will I ever be charged again without my consent?
Domains purchased for your Wedding Website will not renew automatically. We will give you plenty of warning before it expires and you'll have plenty of time to renew! We will never charge your card without your consent.
2. How much does it cost to renew? How long do renewals last?
The cost of renewing your domain is the same as your initial purchase: $19.99 per year. You'll have the option to renew your domain for 1, 2, 5 or even 10 years at a time.
3. I accidentally let my domain expire! What will happen to my Wedding Website?
If your domain expires, your Wedding Website will revert back to its original free address. You won't lose any information and your Wedding Website will remain intact! You can see the address of your Wedding Website on your Wedding Website page.
Problems with Personal Domains
1. I spelled something wrong while registering my domain, or I want to change my domain for any reason after purchase. What can I do?
Contact Customer Service and they'll help you out. Please give as much information as possible on the web form and a Customer Service Representative will contact you.
2. The domain I registered isn't the one I want! Can I get my money back?
Sorry, we are unable to give refunds once a domain has been registered. If you have any problems with your domain and want to remove it, or you want to purchase another one, please contact Customer Service.
See More: Wedding Web Page Help