Discounted Companion Airfare
Terms and Conditions
1. The recipient of this Certificate and Pin number is entitled to purchase two adult round-trip, coach-class airline tickets at one low price.
2. This program will allow for one time usage for one (1) year from the register by date. Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Recipient will be required to go on-line to www.companionbooking.com. All required information will need to be entered to activate recipient’s certificate and pin number. Only registered recipient will be allowed to travel with companion. No exceptions.
3. This program is valid only between the listed cities.
4. Travel reservation must be made by registered recipient. Registered recipient and companion must travel on the same itinerary.
5. This companion travel award may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to; upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings fares, bereavement, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs. Code share flights do not apply. All purchased tickets are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. Taxes, airport fees and passenger facility charges and the September 11th security fee are additional and will be applied to both the original and the additional ticket.
6. Reservations are generally accepted within six (6) months of travel but must be purchased at least 14 days in advance. Open tickets, open returns, open jaws, same day travel and circle trips are not permitted. Stopovers are not allowed. Roundtrip travel must be completed within 30 days.
7. Selection of the airline varies by market, and is at the sole discretion of the issuing agency based on availability because airline participation varies from market to market.
8. Passengers are responsible for the normal required taxes and fees including but not limited to Passenger Facility charges and September 11th security fees will apply to both the Companion Ticket and the First Ticket. All tickets will be issued via Electronic Ticketing.
9. Airline fares and pricing changes constantly. Internet fares will not apply. In rare instances lower fares between eligible cities may be available. Fare may not be available for all flights/routes/markets. These fares are booked in a special class of service, which may not be available on all flights, on all dates when you travel. This program is valid on specific schedules and carriers and, at time of booking, is subject to individual carrier’s capacity controls and may be limited/unavailable for certain flights or dates. Service to/from some cities may not be available. Our travel consultant can determine the most economical fare for a recipient’s itinerary.
10. This travel award is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash and is void if raffled, sold for cash or other consideration, copied, altered or prohibited by law. Travel awards are non-transferable and void if altered. Travel awards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if expired, lost, stolen or destroyed. Once you have paid in full, due to the special cooperative participation of our host airlines, this entire program is 100% non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise. Name changes are not permitted.
11. Blackout dates for all destinations may apply during seasonal and Holiday periods. Additional blackout dates may apply and blackout dates are subject to change without notice. Blackout days do vary by airline.
12. Schedules, terms, points of service and fares are subject to change without notice.
13. These terms and conditions cannot be modified or waived unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of the issuing agency. Issuing agency is the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. This program is void where prohibited by law. This travel award may be distributed free of charge, only by authorized businesses as a promotional device. It may not be sold or resold. Any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. This travel award cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration. No refunds shall be provided for any unused portion of this offer. This travel award has no cash value. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Promotions In Travel, LTD assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agents, other than those included in this offer.
14. Its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the airlines and
a. do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, accident death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever on any aircraft or in transit to and from said aircraft, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
15. In the event of major travel industry events, which dramatically impact pricing structures, we reserve the right to modify or terminate this program without notice.
16. By registering on line at www.companionbooking.com , the traveler consents to be bound by all terms and conditions, as stated in the brochure. The recipient signifies further agreement to the above terms and conditions by submission of final payment to Promotions In Travel, LTD.