Dear user, welcome to Ijie.com. Prior to registering, please read the following user agreement carefully. We remind you that so long as you click on the “agree” button, you are fully accepting the terms of this User Agreement, whether or not you have read it in full.
The right of ownership and operation of Ijie.com’s services is provided by Guangzhou The Knot Software Development Co. Ltd (People’s Republic of China) (hereafter referred to as “Ijie.com”). In order to be a member of Ijie.com and use all of the services we provide, you agree to complete the registration process and to the terms of this User Agreement. Once you use any of our services, you will be deemed to be aware of and agree to all the contents of this User Agreement, including any changes we may make to the User Agreement at any time.
I. Our Services
Ijie.com’s services are comprised of our offerings at any given point in time; for example, wedding albums, personal journals, BBS forums, and the use of e-mail communications or other methods to promote e-commerce or deliver other marketing information. Ijie.com reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all network services, without prior notice, and is not responsible for losses you may suffer as a result.
After successful registration, you will receive a unique Ijie.com user account. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your own account number and password. You are also bear legal responsibility for any activities undertaken under your user account.
You acknowledge that any vendor-related information on Ijie.com (including but not limited to vendor names, company names, contact persons, contact information, product descriptions, promotional images and video, etc.) are provided by such vendors themselves, and Ijie.com is not responsible for disputes relating to such information. Ijie.com bears no responsibility for quality assurance, or for any advertising, product information, or any purchase of goods or services advertised on Ijie.com. In addition, Ijie.com cannot control other users’ use of our services to publicly or privately send information to you, including text, photos, graphics, videos or other information (hereafter referred to as “information”). Therefore, Ijie.com cannot guarantee the truthfulness, correctness, accuracy, reliability and comprehensiveness of any information. If you rely on any information (including information provided by vendors) and suffer any loss or damages, Ijie.com will not be responsible for any such loss or damage. You also acknowledge that Ijie.com make an effort to, but cannot control our users from publicly or privately conveying offensive or inappropriate information, and Ijie.com will bear no responsibility for any such conveyance.
In order to create a harmonious network environment, you agree that when using Ijie.com’s services, you will comply with the following code of conduct:
1. You must follow national law and regulations, and refrain from using Ijie.com to publish or send any threat to national security, leak state secrets, subvert state power, undermine national unity, undermine national religious policy, promote illegal religions, or propagate cults or feudal superstition;
2. Do not use Ijie.com to spread rumors, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide or terrorism, to disturb social order, undermine social stability or abet crime;
3. Do not use Ijie.com to insult or slander others, infringe on the human rights of others (including the right to honor and privacy), to harass or threaten others, or to send obscene, libellous or other objectionable content;
4. You must comply with Chinese laws and regulations relating to intellectual property, and refrain from posting any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others, or any pictures or videos that infringe on another person’s publicity rights; and
5. Do not use Ijie.com to organize any event that would be prohibited by law or administrative regulations.
If you violate any of the above, Ijie.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict your access to Ijie.com, delete the offending message or content, and for serious violations, delete related information and freeze or delete your user account.
III. Protection of Privacy
Ijie.com will treat your information diligently and carefully, and will not publicize or share your registration information or anything that you write or post on Ijie.com with third parties, except in the following situations:
1. With your prior express authorization;
2. According to applicable laws, rules and regulations;
3. In order to comply with a government request;
4. In order to maintain the public interest;
5. In order for Ijie.com to maintain its legal status or enhance its product offerings;
6. Sharing information with third parties, with your consent;
7. If we determine that you have violated this User Agreement (including the code of conduct contained herein), and according to the terms of this User Agreement, such violation requires us to disclose your information;
8. If, in the course of working with third parties to provide you with services, such third parties agree to abide by Ijie.com’s obligations to protect your privacy, we will share your person information with them;
9. If, in connection with promotions, sweepstakes, or reservations with vendors, we have a contractual obligation to share your information with third parties (unless, when you registered for such promotion, sweepstakes or reservation, you declined to opt-in to having your information shared with such third parties).
IV. Intellectual Property Ownership
Other than user-generated content, all content appearing on Ijie.com, including but not limited to text, software, photos, graphics, charts, artwork, video, music, sound, names, icons, trademarks and services, are the property of Ijie.com or its related parties or licensors, and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and regulations, and you may only use such content for personal, non-commercial uses. Without written permission of Ijie.com or its related parties, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or transmit such content.
Content published or distributed by a registered Ijie.com user is the property of the author, who owns the copyright therein. Publishing or distributing such content gives Ijie.com an implied license of indefinite term to use any such content on Ijie.com as well as other channels (including but not limited to other websites, magazines, television and video) of Ijie.com or any of its related parties or partners, and to copy or broadcast such content, with no limitations on the number of times Ijie.com can use, copy or broadcast such content. Ijie.com will seek authorization from the content’s author before reproducing such content.
V. Changes to the User Agreement
Ijie.com reserves the right to modify this User Agreement, and will prominently display any changes. If you do not agree with any changes we make, you may choose to delete your user account or stop using our services; however, if you continue using our services, you will be deemed to have accepted the User Agreement as modified.
VI. Liability for Violations
If you are in breach of any applicable laws, rules, regulations or under any provision of this User Agreement, you will be responsible for any and all resulting losses suffered by Ijie.com, any of its related parties, or any third party.
VII. Applicable Law.
Any disputes relating to Ijie.com or the use of our services will be governed by Chinese law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the People’s Republic of China. If any dispute arises with regard to the contents of this User Agreement or its implementation, both sides should attempt to reach an amicable resolution; however, in the event that a resolution cannot be reached, either party may bring proceedings before a court of competent jurisdiction.