Kraft Paper Wedding Invitation Template
InkJet printerWhite card stock 110lbBrown kraft card stock 70lbA7 peach metallic square flap envelopesA7 steel gray Himalaya pocket invitationsFiskars corner punch: RomantiqueFiskars 12″ classic rotary paper trimmerCraftBond repositionable glue sticks
Adobe Illustrator or other photo editing software (You can download a free 30 day trial version of Adobe Illustrator here
1. Download the Adobe Illustrator files attached here: Template 1
and Template 2
2. To create the invitation: Open the invitation file and add your wedding information. (See suggested free fonts below.) Cut each sheet of white card stock into 2 sheets of 4.75” x 6.75” using the rotary paper trimmer. Print invitation file onto the cut sheets.
3. To create the details card: Open the details file and add your wedding information. Use a details card to direct guests to your wedding website, provide directions, maps, reception info or things to do in the area. Cut kraft card stock sheets into 4” x 5.5” and print onto the cut sheets.
4. Using the Fiskars Corner Punch: Romantique punch each corner of the invitation and details card.
5. Cut the kraft card stock into 5” x 7” sheets. Glue the kraft card stock into the invitation section of the pocket fold envelope.
6. Glue the invitations on top of the kraft cardstock using the repositionable glue stick.
7. Add the details card into the pocket on the right side and slide into the envelope.
Suggested fonts: Hagin Caps
; Janda Stylish Script
; Just Skinny
; Simon Script
; Grutch Shaded
; A Song for Jennifer
; Things We Said
; Abraham Lincoln
; Bergamot Ornaments