- portrait pocket fold envelopes
- small flat notecards (optional)
1. If your envelopes did not come with notecards, you'll need to buy some separately that can fit comfortably inside. Print your ceremony program on one side of these cards and use glue or double-sided tape to affix one to the center of each envelope so that when its opened, the program is the first thing seen.
2. Print the "toss me" template (seen in the photo above), cut into strips, and glue to the bottom of each envelope.
3. Stuff each pocket with confetti. For the wedding day, assign an usher to remind guests about the hidden pocket in their programs.