This week on The Knot LIVE, event planner Jesi Haack shares some of her top best-kept secrets, our wedding style guru Sarah shows off her favorite "literary chic" ideas, and we've got can't-miss fashion tips for every groom.
Saw something you loved? We've got a rundown of this episode's ingredients below.
Special Guest: Jesi Haack
What does it take to put together an unforgettable wedding? Our VIP visionary of the week is event planner Jesi Haack, a West Coast wonder with big ideas and a growing celebrity fan base.
For more, visit JesiHaackDesign.com
Trend Alert: Literary Chic Weddings
Today, our wedding style pro Sarah shows you how to bring out your inner bookworm beautifully. Here's where she got the goods.
- Invitations: JennyLane.com
- Centerpieces and flowers: PoppiesandPosiesEvents.com and Anthropologie.com
- DIY-inspired pieces: LaLaLaurie.com
- Bridesmaid gift: KateSpade.com
LIVE's Top 5
On today's show, we highlight a few ways you can differentiate your ceremony space.
See ceremony altar alternatives >
Our fashion expert Heather shares can't-miss advice for outfitting the groom on today's episode. Special thanks to KleinfeldMen.com for helping to deck out the guys.
Knottie of the Week
Love featured bride Liana's wedding style? Here are the pros who helped pull it off:
- Photography and videography: EmilieInc.com
- Ceremony: InnatRichmond.com
- Flowers: Crisse MacFadyen at Little Shop of Flowers
- Stationery: JessicaSutton.com
- Catering and wedding cake: MaxUltimateFood.com
- Gown: Richard Chai, altered by Emily Muller
- Bridesmaid dresses: MendozaMendoza.com
- Groom's and groomsmen's custom shirts and vests: 9Tailors.com
Plus: Check out Liana's blog at NewBrahmin.com
Special thanks to Afloral.com for providing the silk flower arrangements that decorated our set.