This week on The Knot LIVE, Lisa Hoffman of Ceci New York stopped by the office to reveal what's hot in wedding invitations, our Fashion Editor, Heather Levine, shared her picks for the best bridal beauty products, and Editor Anja Winikka dished some of her favorite new wedding reception trends.
Saw something you loved? We've got a rundown of this episode's ingredients below, and tune in to our next show on Wednesday, September 16 at 12 p.m. ET to catch another episode of The Knot LIVE!
Special Guest: Lisa Hoffman
Invitation innovator Lisa Hoffman is founder of Ceci New York (CeciNewYork.com) and creator of some of the most unique wedding stationery around. Check out some pics from Lisa's wedding!
Bridal Beauty Countdown
Every bride needs a wedding day beauty plan, so our Fashion Editor Heather Levine put together a month-by-month countdown, complete with must-try products. Here's where to buy the items featured on today's show:
Knottie GTG -- Minneapolis
At a recent get-together in Minneapolis, Knot Annie got the scoop from local brides about their upcoming weddings.
Wendy Woods Photography
Red Ribbon Studio
Brian Phillips Photography
From personalized photos to amped-up cocktail hours, our Editor, Anja Winikka, highlighted some of her favorite new wedding reception trends on today's show.
- For more info on renting amazing jewelry at a fraction of the retail cost, check out TheKnot.com/shop.
- Special thanks to Jamali Garden Supplies for the chandelier crystals. For more info visit JamaliGarden.com.
- The high-impact centerpiece featured on the show was made by Marc Wilson Design (MarcWilsonDesign.com).
- Bryn Chernoff from Paper Finger created the amazing calligraphed napkins on today's show. Get more info at PaperFinger.com.
- Special thanks to Great Performances Farm in Columbia County, New York, for the delicious blueberry basil lemonade, and to Classic Party Rental for the glassware.
Knottie of the Week
Rebecca wore a dress by Nanette Lepore, available at ShopBop.com
Check out Thao's bio!
Photo by Mitch Ranger Weddings
Heather's dress was by Grace Sun, available at ShopBop.com
Anja wore a dress by Lela Rose (LelaRose.com)
All diamond jewelry by Adorn Brides, available at TheKnot.com/shop