Diana and Eric's wedding registry is all about starting anew. Since they've lived together for two years, they've acquired all the standard hand-me-down items from family and friends. "I thought this would be a great opportunity to return the favor, donate the items to my cousins, and register for a fresh start," Diana says. "We're focusing on loading up on the basics."
The Couple: Diana DeCicco and Eric Melton
Their Wedding: July 3 in Downers Grove, IL
Where They Registered: Kohl's
Diana and Eric's Top Registry Wishes
1. George Foreman 360 Grill -- "Eric loves it because it's easy to use, easy to clean, and capable of cooking a variety of his favorite foods," Diana says.
2. International Traveler Ion Wheeled Upright -- "We plan on traveling a lot before starting a family!"
3. Hamilton Beach Convection and Rotisserie Oven -- "Another favorite of Eric's, perfect for making a quick, hot sandwich on the go before heading to grad school!"
4. Forum Accents Stainless Steel Ice Bucket -- "We have the martini glasses and the shaker; we're just missing the ice!"
5. Eureka Capture Bagless Upright Vacuum -- "It's bagless and very eco-friendly!"
6. Rowenta Advancer Iron -- "This iron is advanced, efficient, and sure to last. It also has an auto shut-off feature (that comes in awfully handy when we're too busy planning weddings to think about anything else!)."
7. Chaps Claremont Solid White Towels -- These are extra-thick and super-soft. "White towels go with just about everything!"
8. Luigi Bormioli 4-in-1 Cake Plate -- A footed cake plate, a dome-covered plate, a divided serving tray, and a punch bowl all in one! "I like the versatility of this elegant-looking plate," Diana says.
9. Margaritaville 32-oz. Frozen Concoction Margarita Maker -- "It's great for entertaining and relaxing on a warm summer day!"
10. Gift Cards -- As opposed to cash, gift cards help you stay focused on buying the things you really need. "We'll use these toward items missed on our registry."
Real Wedding Registries