When Christy and Kurt set out to create their bridal registry, a few factors were especially important to them. Christy and Kurt knew they wanted to stock up on the basics to help set up their home after the wedding. They also wanted to make sure their registry stores offered online shopping to make gift buying easy for their guests.
The Couple: Christy Bulk and Kurt Bogart
Their Wedding: June 6 in Wamego, KS
Where They Registered: JCPenney
Christy and Kurt's Top Registry Picks
1. Chris Madden Egyptian Cotton 6-Pc. Towel Set -- "They're so soft to wrap up in," Christy says.
2. King Reversible Down-Alternative Blanket -- "I'm allergic to down and my fiance hates how warm the large down comforters are, so this was a great compromise for us!"
3. Set of 5 Mixing Bowls -- "I love the variety of colors, and they remind me of the mixing bowls that my grandma and mom used when I was younger."
4. Duo Quadro 16-pc. Dinnerware Set -- "I love how well these dishes seem to be made. Plus, I can always add individual pieces to it at any time."
5. Camlyn 45-pc. Flatware Set -- "I love the pattern. We've never had a matching flatware set!"
6. Black & Decker Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser -- "I love bottled water, so this would be a great way to get rid of all of the little individual bottles!"
7. Wedding 5-Opening Frame -- "As we start our future together, I want to remember our wedding with pictures in this special frame."
8. Micro-Cotton by Suite Collection Bath Towel -- "These towels feel so good to curl up in after a warm shower."
9. Pyrex 21-Piece Bakeware Set -- "This set would give us so many options for cooking and storing leftovers."
10. Holmes Cool Mist Humidifier -- "I work with kids, so I'm exposed to many germs. A humidifier like this one would help me get over anything I come down with."
> See our editors' top registry picks!