Gift Registry 360 allows you to put all of your wedding registry items together into one master list. So instead of setting up three or four registry pages -- now you only have to do one! (Translation: no more back and forth between three or more websites or stores for you or your guests.)
1. You can put virtually anything you want on your Gift Registry 360 list. That includes 200,000 items from online retailers like Macy's, Crate & Barrel, and Target and even items from small stores that don't have traditional registries (like the boutique down the street). All you have to do is download the “Add to Gift Registry 360” bookmarklet tool and you can pull products from anywhere online!
2. You can also search products by category. Instead of going to each website one by one to find the best toaster or mixer, Gift Registry 360 lets you search by category.
3. You can link and sync Gift Registry 360 with existing registries. If you've already started registering, Gift Registry 360 can easily sync your lists so any purchases or updates you make through the tool will update your retailer registry list at the store and vice versa.
4. You can create registry style boards (and look at other brides' boards). Not only are building inspiration boards tons of fun, they'll also help you pull your home decor look together. (Bonus: You'll have a visual aid for when you explain to your fiance why the neon beer signs he wants won't fit into your home's color scheme.)
5. It's easy to let everyone know where you're registered. When it's time to (politely) get the word out about your registry, Gift Registry 360 lets you easily post to Facebook, MySpace, your personal blog, or your wedding website and will directly link your guests to your online registry. You can also print announcement cards or create a stylish email to send to friends and family.
Bonus: Add new items to your Gift Registry 360 on the go! Our new Scan & Add app lets you use your iPhone to scan the barcode on any item from anywhere, instantly adding it to your registry.