Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Whether you dream of being married in a rustic mountain lodge or a family-friendly ranch, a wedding in Wyoming will be everything you could hope for and more. Spend a day relaxing and sight-seeing in Jackson's Hole, or treat your bridal party to a hike in Yellowstone National Park. Photo opportunities could include stops along the beautiful byways and backways or downtown Cheyenne. Want to learn more? Explore the pages below to plan the perfect celebration.
search Wyoming vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
wyoming real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
wyoming wedding boardview more
- Jackson Hole wedding budget - reality check
- Anyone getting married in Jackson Hole?
- Jackson Hole Intimate Wedding - September 2014
- I need a Jackson Hole wedding planner!
- Destination wedding venue locations: Yellowstone/Tetons?
- Looking for a affordable ceremony site in Jackson Hole, WY.
- Wedding DJ
- Rustic Wyoming wedding help
- Hair and Makeup in Sheridan