Find a Couple's Registry & Wedding Website
It takes a village to plan a wedding. OK, maybe not a whole village, but you are going to want help. Here are a few wedding vendors you might not want to live without.
1. Wedding Coordinator. Even if you don't think you'll need help with all of your Wyoming wedding planning, you might consider using a wedding coordinator as a vendor recommendation service or just for the day of your wedding. (Trust us, on your wedding day you will want to relax and soak up the memories -- not run around stressing about whether or not the caterer is on time or your bridal party is processing in the right order.)
2. Wedding Photographer. These are pictures you will cherish forever, and unless you really trust your family and friends to capture the key shots, a professional is the way to go. They have plenty of wedding experience, so they will know the best angle to get your first kiss, first dance, and first bite of cake as a married couple captured on film. And you've definitely come to the right place to find a great Wyoming wedding photographer (here!).
3. Wedding Venue. Unless you have a sprawling backyard to hold your Wyoming wedding in, you're probably going to need to book a wedding site. This can be anything from a casual park for weddings or a more formal reception hall, so be open-minded when deciding where to hold your ceremony and reception. Many venues can also provide party rentals like tables and linens, saving you money.
4. Wedding Rentals. In case your venue doesn't provide party rentals (or you are holding that backyard reception), you're going to need to invest in items like tables, chairs, tablecloths, dishes, and possibly a tent. A good party rental professional will be able to tell you how many of each thing you need to rent based on your guest list.
5. Wedding Florist. From bouquets to boutonnieres to centerpieces, flowers and Wyoming weddings go hand in hand. Your florist can also work with your cake baker to ensure fresh flowers on the wedding cake, or in any area where you want a few blooms to brighten up your reception.
Everything you need to plan a wedding in Wyoming.Popular searches: Wyoming wedding venues, Wyoming wedding photographers
Photo: Kisa Koenig Photography
>> See all
Christin & Brandon in Wyoming
A Summer Lake Side Wedding in Lake Geneva, WI
Kate & Jens in Jackson, WY
Lia & Mark in Jackson Hole, WY
Check out more Wyoming weddings submitted by brides (and upload your own!).
Find out how to become a Real Wedding on TheKnot.com and in our magazines.