Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Vermont is filled with amazing unique locations and natural features that make every wedding beautiful. Current trends for Vermont weddings we love include rustic barn weddings or weddings near the mountains with views of fall foliage. Winter weddings are also popular! From finding key vendors to making a DIY weddings a success to making elegant fancy affairs, The Knot has all the best wedding vendors in the area.
search Vermont vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
vermont real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
vermont wedding boardview more
- Looking for Reception locations in MA/NH/VT for $15,000 total wedding budget
- Traveling hair/make-up artist near Killington, VT
- Hair/Makeup in or near Burlington, VT
- Vermont Brides, Need Help with Caterers!
- American Flatbread?
- Wedding on budget in East Burke, Vermont
- Bachelorette Party Ideas for VT
- location needed, inn, mansion, tent
- Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, VT?