Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Toronto is one of the most popular cities in Canada and some describe it as being the best city in the world! With friendly people, plenty of natural features and a city that is as metropolitan as anywhere, it’s easy to believe that getting married in Toronto would be anyone’s dream. Art galleries, theaters, barns and an old quarry are just some of the unique places that Toronto brides look for. The Knot has all the best wedding vendors that can make your wedding dream into a reality.
search Toronto/Ontario vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
toronto/ontario real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
toronto/ontario wedding boardview more
- Wedding Venues in the GTA
- Lighting for Reception. Branches with lights and Lanterns.
- Pocket Invites -- Do It Yourself
- Jack & Jill (Buck & Doe) in Toronto... But WHERE???
- Jack and Jill (Stag and Doe) Are they worth having anymore?
- Floral Centerpieces
- Evergreen Brick Works vs Archeo
- Photographer and Videographer?
- Decor Items for Sale
- Reviews on Toronto Caterers??!