Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
South Florida weddings
There's a reason why South Florida is one of the top destination areas in the world! Spend a day exploring the Florida Keys with your bridal party, or soak up some sun on the famous beaches of Miami and Palm Beach. Ft. Lauderdale and Treasure Coast hold gorgeous, unique locations perfect for photo opportunities and honeymoons. Wedding guests will appreciate beach towels, sunglasses or sunblock as wedding favors. Find your wedding resources here to plan a celebration you'll always remember!
search South Florida vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
south florida real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
south florida wedding boardview more
- Native blue flowers?
- Ceremony Venue help!!!!
- Hey ladies!!...I NEED SOME HELP!
- Is it possible to have a Wedding in Miami for under $10K??
- F/S 12" White Frosted Eiffel Tower Vases
- Minerva Photography/ Rubber Boots Photography/ Ville Focus Photography
- SOUTH FL VENUE FOR SMALL WEDDING RECEPTION NEEDED! HELP!
- Vases for sale - garage sale
- Photographer = Thief
- Wedding Planner or No Wedding Planner!!!!!
- South Florida Wedding Venues on a Budget - My experience (Prices Included!)
- Suggestions on wedding venues for Vintage Carnival Style Wedding
- Rehearsal dinner in Boca/Delray
- Bimini Boatyard advice
- need photographer to travel to Bahamas