Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
South Carolina weddings
Southern and country weddings on a plantation, a ceremony on the Myrtle Beach or the historical sites of Charleston, South Carolina are not uncommon places to host your event. Rich southern influences make South Carolina weddings some of the most stylish events in the country. The Knot has the best wedding vendors in the local and surrounding areas to make your event perfect in every way.
search South Carolina vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
south carolina real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
south carolina wedding boardview more
- Does anyone know of a store that will buy used wedding gowns (consignment shops)?
- Looking for a decent but cheap place for my reception and wedding in Florence
- Greenville area suggestions
- Metal Lanterns
- Affordable venues in Charleston, SC...any hidden gems?!?!
- Murrells inlet wedding
- Need a beach house in SC for a small intimate wedding/reception
- Best Beach House Venues?
- Gift Bag Snacks
- NICE Small reception off the water Myrtle Beach!! (HELP!)
- photographer recommendations
- Catering Around Greenville
- 2015 fb group
- Myrtle Beach Area: Hand Canceling Invitations?
- Rustic Wedding Venue in Florence, SC?!