Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
North Carolina weddings
From the rolling hills of a plantation to the beaches of the Outer Banks, North Carolina is the perfect location for your wedding. Want a classic southern wedding? Check out popular spots such as Charlotte or Raleigh. Whether you want a barn wedding, a beach wedding or anything in between, you can plan it all right here with the amazing wedding resources below.
search North Carolina vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
north carolina real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
north carolina wedding boardview more
- BURKE COUNTY BRIDAL FAIR in Morganton, NC - FREE Admission 10/26
- Outdoor venues with cabin rentals/cottages/inns nearby in or near Asheville NC?
- ceremony+reception venue in Raleigh or Asheville (modern vibe, under 5k)?
- Asheville/Black Mountain Venues
- Dress alterations charlotte
- Asheville Biltmore in December HELP!!!!
- The Linen Loft in Charlotte
- Ceremony Site: Raleigh, NC
- Rehearsal Dinner in Wilmington - XP
- Alterations in Greensboro/HP/W-S?
- Charlotte Budget Photographers
- Wedding dresses on a budget.
- Vendor to avoid: Renaissance Ashevile
- Are Bridal Fairs/ Shows helpful?
- Beware of the Concord Wedding Center