Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
New Orleans weddings
There's a reason why New Orleans is one of the top destinations in the nation! Enjoy a night out on Bourbon Street with your bridal party, hold your reception in the historic French Quarter or take in the rich culture of the city at a local jazz club. Whether you choose to celebrate your big day at an indoor venue or at an outdoor location, here are the resources you need to create memories to last a lifetime.
search New Orleans vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
new orleans real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
new orleans wedding boardview more
- Trying to help destination brides
- Vendor suggestions please!
- Venues! Advice, Suggestions, Reviews Appreciated!
- Kimberly Spins Photography
- Afterparty Venues?
- Wedding prep location/best hotel block
- Second Line Band Alternate Options!
- Ceremony Places, French Quarter
- Hotel that provides gathering space, or a place for 'welcome drinks' near the FQ - any suggestions?
- The Paris Room
- Day After Brunch
- Destination Brides -- Guest Attendance Rate
- Anyone selling 2nd line umbrellas?
- Grand Marshall for Second Line?