Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
A Minnesotan bride enjoys access to year-round activities and excitement. The Land of 10,000 Lakes offers a wonderland setting for fall and winter brides, and the many farms and wineries of the area provide a perfect backdrop for spring and summer rustic weddings. Coastal resorts and activities along Lake Superior will keep your guests entertained. Minneapolis and St. Paul offer a diverse selection of historic landmarks and modern venues for receptions and rehearsal dinners. We have the resources you need to plan a wedding everyone will enjoy!
search Minnesota vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
minnesota real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
minnesota wedding boardview more
- Outdoor Ceremony Options
- Place for engagement pictures!!
- Inexpensive wedding and reception sites.
- engagement pictures!!
- Rustic Barn Venue Needed in Southern MN. Please help :(
- Outdoor Ceremony locations??
- I can't find a venue I like with my budget
- Vendor share- attire, cake, venue, DJ, photographers, alterations, MUA/hair, etc
- Bed and Breakfasts
- inexpensive wedding
- Smart & Chic Bride hair and makeup
- Tight Budget of $5000 total...help
- Anyone Know any BYO liquor 300+ guest Wedding Venue near Minneapolis?
- Rehearsal Dinner in Rochester, MN
- Looking for hairstylist that can work with curly hair Mpls area