Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
A Minnesotan bride enjoys access to year-round activities and excitement. The Land of 10,000 Lakes offers a wonderland setting for fall and winter brides, and the many farms and wineries of the area provide a perfect backdrop for spring and summer rustic weddings. Coastal resorts and activities along Lake Superior will keep your guests entertained. Minneapolis and St. Paul offer a diverse selection of historic landmarks and modern venues for receptions and rehearsal dinners. We have the resources you need to plan a wedding everyone will enjoy!
search Minnesota vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
minnesota real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
minnesota wedding boardview more
- Pine Peaks Event Center Price - I'm lost!
- Sunday brunch reception venue and vendor
- Mini-moon in Minnesota?
- Lodge Lake Wedding
- Reasonably priced chair rentals?
- Ugly Walls
- After the Destination Wedding: Affordable outdoor reception venue without catering requirements.
- May 2015 Wedding! Venue troubles!!!
- inexpensive wedding
- Pool Cover
- Beware: Wedding Gown Care Specialists Minneapolis
- George Street Photography & Video?
- Looking for hairstylist that can work with curly hair Mpls area
- Outdoor Ceremony Options
- engagement pictures!!