Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
What does your perfect New York City wedding look like? Does it take place in a grand hotel or a chic, artist loft? Do you have amazing views of the city or Central Park? From traditional and elegant to totally hip and unique, you can plan the Manhattan wedding that’s perfect for you…and your resources can be found right here.
search Manhattan vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
manhattan real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
manhattan wedding boardview more
- NYC Engagement Photo Shoot
- Seamstress in Westchester?
- Advice needed on wedding bands
- Officiant for December
- Looking for an incredible photographer in the NYC area
- Tom Harmon Photography Reviews?
- Venue Budget no more than $120pp, 125 Guests. HeLP!
- Do pre-cana completion certificates expire?
- Has anyone used Blue Smoke [catering] for their wedding?
- One stop shop
- Bachelorette help!
- In desperate need of an affordable hotel block
- Bachelorette Help....
- Small Wedding/Reception Brooklyn/Queens Party Hall or Venue