Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Whether you dream of being married at an historic plantation along the Mississippi River or at an eclectic modern venue in the heart of Baton Rouge, the cultural diversity of Louisiana will provide everything you could hope for. Live music and beautiful settings will make for a wedding you'll cherish forever. Want to learn more? Explore the pages below to plan the perfect celebration.
search Louisiana vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
louisiana real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
louisiana wedding boardview more
- Afterparty Venues?
- Day After Brunch
- Vendor suggestions please!
- Hotel that provides gathering space, or a place for 'welcome drinks' near the FQ - any suggestions?
- Ceremony Places, French Quarter
- Anyone selling 2nd line umbrellas?
- Grand Marshall for Second Line?
- Venues! Advice, Suggestions, Reviews Appreciated!
- kinfolk Brass Band--anyone?
- Destination Brides -- Guest Attendance Rate
- Second Line Band Alternate Options!
- Need Recommendations for Hair and Makeup!
- Wedding Band Help Please!
- 100 person Reception for under 5k