Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Las Vegas is home to the Wedding and Marriage Capital of the World – so you’ve picked a great place to get married! Whether you’re looking for a non-traditional drive thru wedding with Elvis as your officiant or you just want a destination wedding on a gorgeous ranch, you’ll find it all in Nevada. From pop-up wedding spots to chapels, we’ve got the wedding resources to help you plan the perfect Nevada wedding.
search Nevada vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
nevada real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
nevada wedding boardview more
- Feb. 25-28 scout trip-Hair, bakery, reception, officiant
- Cake recommendations
- Bachelorette Party?
- Foodies: recommendations for LV restaurant worthy of our wedding dinner. We're eloping!
- Wedding Weekend Events
- After Reception Drinks for 10
- Any experience with weddings at a park?
- Restaurant Recommendations Needed
- Grooms birthday on our wedding day!
- Hair & Make-up Vendor Suggestions
- Common courtesy?
- Gold's Lounge - after reception party
- Caesar's Palace Emperor's Suite
- Aria Chapel Question