Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Las Vegas is home to the Wedding and Marriage Capital of the World – so you’ve picked a great place to get married! Whether you’re looking for a non-traditional drive thru wedding with Elvis as your officiant or you just want a destination wedding on a gorgeous ranch, you’ll find it all in Nevada. From pop-up wedding spots to chapels, we’ve got the wedding resources to help you plan the perfect Nevada wedding.
search Nevada vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
nevada real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
nevada wedding boardview more
- Copycat friend...real life bride wars?
- Aria flowers
- where are you having your reception dinner?
- Specialty Cocktails
- Night Before?
- Dilemma re: inviting family but no kids
- Haze nightclub at Aria is closing
- Vegas Wedding Reception
- 9/27/14 - Wedding Reviews
- Deacon Tyler Photography - moved back to LA
- Should I be feeling this way?
- Changing ceremony locations- Help! need ideas for locations that allow outside photographers?
- Renting a car or relying on cab service/walking??
- Paris Las Vegas, Chapelle du Paradis