Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Las Vegas is home to the Wedding and Marriage Capital of the World – so you’ve picked a great place to get married! Whether you’re looking for a non-traditional drive thru wedding with Elvis as your officiant or you just want a destination wedding on a gorgeous ranch, you’ll find it all in Nevada. From pop-up wedding spots to chapels, we’ve got the wedding resources to help you plan the perfect Nevada wedding.
search Nevada vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
nevada real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
nevada wedding boardview more
- Chosen Flamingo! (I think)...
- Newbie. Just set our wedding date for 6/27/15. Need ideas for a budget wedding.
- Las Vegas Wedding in detail
- Comment from my father - lose weight!
- Reviews updated- Flash Mob Las Vegas, Joey Allen Photography, Earth Limo's, Joe's Stone Crab
- Davids Bridal/ Mary Kay Scam!!
- Nice venue, kid friendly?
- We leave Sunday morning!
- Looking at venues in Vegas...underwhelming and confused....
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Leaving Friday for our scouting trip..... still nothing even really setup
- Upset Sister about two MOHs
- 11.29.14 Reviews Prt 2 - Gin & Sake, Stardust Suite; Aria Chapel; All Night Long, DDB, Cashman, Jaso
- Champagne Favors