Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Whether you're local or planning an out-of-town wedding, there is always something to see and do in Detroit and the surrounding cities of Ann Arbor, Flint, Monroe and Port Huron. A collection of beautiful and diverse museums provide unforgettable choices for venue locations, or visit Belle Isle to give your photos a unique backdrop. Find the Detroit metro wedding resources here to host a celebration you will always cherish.
search Detroit vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
detroit real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
detroit wedding boardview more
- Plus Size Bride! Dresses? Metro Detroit
- Ceremony and reception help!!!!
- Taylor conservatory any brides gotten/married here???
- Some new venues I ran across
- FOR SALE: Mint green, rustic wedding items. Pinterest, window frames, vases and bottles
- Any ideas on how to sell used bridesmaid dresses???
- Looking for a Same Sex Officiant for Detroit Wedding
- Venue help - Please?!?!
- Disneyworld Honeymoon?
- Venue Metro Detroit
- Metro Detroit Venue Help Desperate!!!
- Barn for Rent?
- Venue Advice
- Reasonably priced seamstress Metro Detroit for bridesmaid dress
- how do i find a good Officiant/JOP