Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
A Connecticut bride enjoys access to year-round activities and excitement. Locations on the water lend themselves to coastal themes and beach ceremonies. Vineyards are wonderful for receptions and rehearsal dinners. Stroll through New Haven or Hartford for your photos, and treat yourself to a night at one of several historical theatres. From Winchester to New London, we have the resources you need to plan a wedding everyone will enjoy!
search Connecticut vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
connecticut real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
connecticut wedding boardview more
- Married with Vendor Reviews
- Elegant Wedding Venues? Please help.
- Ceremony venues near Hartford?
- Wedding Hair Stylist
- FOR SALE - Rustic Wedding Decor-Wood Slices, Tall/Short Vases & Escort Card Table
- Average Hair and Makeup Costs
- Suggestions for live band?
- Rehearsal Dinner on a Boat in Mystic, CT area
- Woodwinds or Bill Miller's Castle brides
- Photographer- Is this normal?
- Venue help!!! Riverview
- VIP Country Club Food HELP!
- First Look
- Wedding Officiant Simsbury CT area