Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
A Connecticut bride enjoys access to year-round activities and excitement. Locations on the water lend themselves to coastal themes and beach ceremonies. Vineyards are wonderful for receptions and rehearsal dinners. Stroll through New Haven or Hartford for your photos, and treat yourself to a night at one of several historical theatres. From Winchester to New London, we have the resources you need to plan a wedding everyone will enjoy!
search Connecticut vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
connecticut real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
connecticut wedding boardview more
- Private catering/chef for backyard wedding near New Haven?
- Country House in East Haven brides?
- Wedding Hair Stylist
- Hair/makeup in CT
- XP Rehearsal Dinner Block Island
- HELP! Hairdresser for multi-racial/ bi-racial natural curly girls
- Woodwinds or Bill Miller's Castle brides
- Can anyone recommend a venue for a renewal of vows on 5/2/15 in Westchester/Rockland NY?
- Venues Without the Banquet Feel
- F/S Rustic Wedding Items: Mason jars, burlap, antique door knob table numbers & more
- Videographer on a Budget
- Makeup Artist Recommendation
- HELP!!!! Free vacation and JVl Wedding bands... scam or not??
- Items XP