Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
A Connecticut bride enjoys access to year-round activities and excitement. Locations on the water lend themselves to coastal themes and beach ceremonies. Vineyards are wonderful for receptions and rehearsal dinners. Stroll through New Haven or Hartford for your photos, and treat yourself to a night at one of several historical theatres. From Winchester to New London, we have the resources you need to plan a wedding everyone will enjoy!
search Connecticut vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
connecticut real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
connecticut wedding boardview more
- Whole Foods for Flowers
- Suggestions for live band?
- Ceremony/Reception for 50 people on a budget
- Second Wedding
- Amber Room Brides/Grooms?
- Justice of the Peace or Judge in So. Fairfield, CT
- what should I do. laid-off from work
- Riverview/Waterview brides?
- Looking for a FLORIST in Southern CT.
- Small Wedding Venues in Southern CT/Long Island
- Makeup artist recommendations
- Fall '14 engagement locations
- Calling All Past and Present Villa Bianca Brides
- Affordable photographers