Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Whether you're a Chicago native or planning a destination wedding, there is always something to see and do in the Windy City. Include nods to Chicago's history in music, art, theatre, or their famous sports teams and you'll have a party guests will talk about for years to come. Find the Chicago wedding resources here to host a celebration you will always cherish.
search Chicago vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
chicago real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
chicago wedding boardview more
- Looking for venue in Chicago area
- Wedding Dress Shopping on a Budget ($1K)
- Inexpensive Suburb Reception Venues?
- Question to any one who has booked at Astoria Banquet Hall (Buffalo Grove)
- Looking for Garden cermony venue
- BIG changes, please help me before I drown.
- Permission for Catholic Wedding Outside of Church
- Need help with reception location!
- Items for Sale: Frames, Table number holders
- Looking for Suburban Reception Venue that has BYOB for food
- DO NOT BOOK BILLY CROFT AND THE 5 ALARM!
- Friday Weddings?
- Restaurant or Venue Help!!
- Chicago Botanical Garden or Morton Arboretum?