Find your local vendor
-or- search with vendor name.
Whether you're a Chicago native or planning a destination wedding, there is always something to see and do in the Windy City. Include nods to Chicago's history in music, art, theatre, or their famous sports teams and you'll have a party guests will talk about for years to come. Find the Chicago wedding resources here to host a celebration you will always cherish.
search Chicago vendors
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Fashions
- Wedding Planners
- Disc Jockeys
- Hair, Makeup and Wellness
- Wedding Cakes & Desserts
- Wedding Rings and Fine Jewelry
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Officiants and Premarital Counseling
- Party Rentals & Service Staff
- Photo Booths
- Rehearsal Dinners & Bridal Showers
- Limousine Services/Valet Services
- Tuxedos and Formal Wear
- Ceremony Musicians
- Gifts & Registries
- Travel & Honeymoons
- Guest Accommodations
- Bachelor(ette) Parties
- Dance Lessons
- Lighting & Decor
- Gown Cleaning & Preservation
- Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
- House & Home
- Wine, Champagne & Liquor
chicago real wedding photosVIEW ALL+ SUBMIT YOUR WEDDING
chicago wedding boardview more
- Wedding Dress Shopping on a Budget ($1K)
- WANTED: Mason Jars
- WANTED: Mismatched China - Chicago
- Jeweler - Bryan Kilroy
- Interfaith (Jewish/Catholic) Marriage Ceremony at Old St. Pat's (Chicago)
- Chicago venues - fall 2015
- Loop Wedding - day of transportation?
- I need help finding a hotel in the Buffalo grove Area!
- Need help with reception location!
- Low budget in Illinois!
- Engagement session location in southwest suburbs
- Videography chicago
- For sale: white round and rectangular table cloths
- Harold Washington Library - DJ
- Love Artlynn Photography!